High leverage lineman new England head.
- With cable puller in the joint gap and with universal mandrel crimping point below the joint
- Requires 40 -percent less effort compared with conventional combination pliers due to optimized transmission ratio
- Particularly effective crosswise serrated gripping zone in the jaws - for strong gripping and pulling
- Additional gripping zone below the articulated joint for powerful leverage and pressing performance
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx 64 hrc