Box joint design provides a stronger joint for increased leverage and a better grip on to the work piece.
- More output and comfort compared to conventional water pump pliers of the same length: offer 9 adjustment positioning for 30% more gripping capacity
- Good access to the workpiece due to slim size in the head and joint area
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: low wear and reliable gripping
- Box-joint design: high stability because of double guide